Celebrations


Lots of birthday and pre-anniversary celebrations happened last week! Thanks to free babysitters, we did more than we would probably normally do.

My birthday started with breakfast in bed from the "girls", a hawker lunch, and some shopping in the afternoon. That night we went to dinner at Din Tai Fung, and then had sundowner drinks at Spago on the top of Marina Bay Sands. Such a great view!
 



 




Afterward, my birthday "cake" this year was a famous birthday cake shake from Black Tap. The thing was huge, and Emmeline, Nick and I all shared it and still brought home most of the cake. Cora ended up sleeping through this part as she had only napped 40 minutes all day (no more 2 nap day attempts), so she missed out on the deliciousness!


The next day, I got to escape to the spa in Batam again with some of my friends. It was a lovely day of relaxation and fun. Feel so lucky that I was able to go here one more time before we leave Singapore.


The following afternoon (just keep the celebrations going!), Nick and I snuck away for a little staycation to celebrate our anniversary early. We stayed at the Westin downtown and pretty much just enjoyed the quiet, pool, sleeping in, and free food and drinks that Marriott Club status offers. Since it was Saturday night, we also had a close-up view of the jets for National Day practice while enjoyed our food and drinks.


 

 

Thanks for all the babysitting, Grandma and Grandpa!

Comments

Popular Posts